Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello Riyadh, nice to meet you

My plane was delayed a little but we still took off around seven. This was my first international flight, so I was a little nervous. Thankfully, there were no problems and turbulence was light. I enjoyed watching our flight progress on the small TV screen in front of me.



I got to see the sunrise …



The top of the Alps …



The Red Sea …


And finally … Saudi Arabia!



Once we touched down, got through security and costumes, we were transported to our hotel in Riyadh. I enjoyed the ride to the heart of the city …



After an exhausting day of traveling, we were graciously welcomed into our hotel. We then all had dinner at the hotel restaurant. Tomorrow begins our official visits, so until then …



ZZZzzzzzz Maddy

— Madalyn Goss is a junior political science major with a Middle Eastern Studies minor.

#BUAbroad #HuskyUnleashed #CoCurricularLearning


1 comment:

  1. If you are travelling to Makkah for Hajj and looking for the best accommodation in the cities then Haramayn Hotels is best option to book Hotels in Madina and Makkah.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.